Security & Certifications
A recognized expertise combined with a high quality manufacturing process to address efficiently and reliably, demanding health and industrial standards.
Medical device flow management requires heavy means and procedures to ensure traceability, quality and product integrity, due to the sensitivity of their nature and destination.
For 12 years, IMPLANET gave itself the mission to provide implants and instruments of uncompromising performance and quality for different segments of the orthopaedic surgery. To achieve the highest level of quality and safety for the patient, Implanet imposes itself and meets a triple quality control based on very precise specifications.
- A first quality control during the manufacturing process in the factory
- A second control to ensure product compliance
- A third control in our headquarters specialized unit
Always closer to its customers and in order to make life easier for its medical partners, Implanet sets up a system to simplify the control and inventory of its implants. With the objective to provide time savings and reduction of human risk errors:
- Individual and sterile packaging: prevents sterilization before using and eventual erasure of batch and reference number,
- A strippable traceability label containing the information of the implant: directly stuck on the register.
This organization allows sharing between all stakeholders of the healthcare chain, productivity gains, while achieving a level of safety and information without concession.
IMPLANET is specifically calibrated and organized to meet requirements of our healthcare systems and especially to assist their evolution and adaptation to the challenges of tomorrow: better care by optimizing the use of financial or human resources, never compromising on product quality.
In this context, all of our products are tested and are in accordance with:
- The latest ASTM and ISO standards
- The requirements of the European directive with the CE marking
- The requirements of the FDA with the 510 (k) clearance