The Jazz™ Lock system is based on the concept of spinal disorders treatment with band (braid) technology, expertise area of Implanet.
This expertise leads us to propose a new single implant for cerclage of the cervical levels, independently of any posterior fixation system, complementing the existing Jazz™ range.
With this unique new strapping system on the market, Implanet offers a credible and efficient alternative, addressing the problems encountered with the metal cable systems.
• Unique concept on the market
• French design and manufacturing, complying with Directive 93/42/EC
• Sterile implant
• Connector for independent locking band for later treatment of cervical levels
• Bone/implant interface: braided belt fits the anatomical structures
• Simple and rapid implementation
• Open and flat polyester Band coming from the Jazz™ Platform: Proven concept
• No metal in the canal = no artifact
• Single tensioning instrument for reduction and correction of the spine based on Jazz™ Platform
• Optimal instrumentation only made of 4 instruments, with 3 common to the Jazz™ Platform
• Limited learning curve due to the simplicity of the implant and instrumentation solution
|Connector||Locking Mechanism||Braid||Buckle and metal strip|
|Materials||Titanium alloy Ti6Al4V||PEEK (PolyEtherEtherKetone Optima LT1)||Polyester||Stainless steel|
|Standards||ISO 5832-3||ASTM F2077-03||ASTM F1717|
One unique implant, adaptable to any spine anatomies with a posterior approach.